Thursday, October 6, 2011

Color

Color Color Color


All day long I have been wondering about color: I plan on having a green and yellow, primarily, trailer.

But the wonder is: Do I put the yellow on the top and bottom or the green?

(Yes, the John Deere Jokes may now start...)

What every color I choose it will have to be soon so I can start to plan what paint to buy, i.e. budgeting the expenses of the materials over several months.

Everything is down to the timeline of having the trailer inclosed enough for Gulf War which is in March.

No time to loose.

So:
Welding (Not yet confirmed)
Move to a build location (Not yet confirmed)
Hire a builder to help me (Cause I know i'm going to need help & Oh yes, let's not forget:  Not yet confirmed)

And I'm worrying about paint.

P.S. Yes, the trailer is safely stored at the friends house until I can get the welding done. One step done so many more to go.  And Gulf war is 156 days away and counting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment