Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tags Title & License

When it and paid for my legal stuff at the county courthouse.

Notice the tote board has changed.

Then I realized it had been one year exactly since I had originally gone in to ask the ladies at the counter about the process. I'm planning on  the rest of the build to be a bit quicker than this.

Thanksgiving dinner is in the oven and I'll pull it out in an hour and a half, the truck is half packed for the Ren Faire. The fire ban has been lifted at the Faire so I'm taking along my fire pit and have picked up some wood. The chances for rain continue to drop for the area &  the cat sitter is on stand by.

As I begin to sort out the items that I need to take with me, can opener, a pot and skillet, etc.,  and I think more and more about all the things that I wouldn't have to pack, tent, futon pad, lots and lots of plastic sheeting, and move if only I had gotten serious about this a little sooner, and that they would be in the Vardo ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment