Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pre Construction

I'm rather hopeful that this really will be pre construction. Tri Tex will have the paperwork for the DMV ready by Monday. I will ask if they will let me leave it in their parking lot until Thursday when I can move it to the college's welding lab.

It is also a trip back to Ford. I need to fix the trailer electrical on my truck to accept the new lights and brake plug that goes with the new trailer. The plug does not match what is on the new trailer. I would rather fix it to meet the new trailer standard than get a adapter.  This falls under the do it right the first time motto. 

Mike, my welder assures me that all welding will be completed to my build plans by the end of December.

So I have until then to find a place to do the build. And a builder to help me get it done on time. This is a small west Texas town area. I don't have as many friends as I like that I could call upon to help me get it done on time. So a builder may be my best bet for getting it at at least a weather and road ready shape in time for Gulf War.

No comments:

Post a Comment