Friday, December 2, 2011

I really want a Vardo

The Texas Ren Faire was wonderful. I met lovely people camping out, and bought a fabulous new winter cape.

Then the weather changed, a cold front moved it and with it rain.  So it rained, then it rained, and finally, it rained some more.

All of my bedding and clothing got soaked. The small tent I have on the back of my truck is not large enough to put any kind of heater in, I had to give up and pack up everything and head out early before I froze.

And I think to myself, if only I had a Vardo with a roof over my head and a small cod stove to warm the space up.  Sigh.

There has been a major shake up at work this week, so my trailer, which is still at my friends house, will be moved to Rick my welder early on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

Updates will be sparse until after Yule at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! My hubby and I are building a Tiny House on a Trailer. I am really wanting a gypsy vardo but I cannot find any plans free or for sale. I see you have two listed in your links, could you point me in the right direction?

    My blog is: http://micasitaourtinyhouseonwheelsproject.blogspot.com/

    Cheers. :)

    M-

    ReplyDelete