Thursday, February 3, 2011

SNO-CATION

With the weather not letting go of the 'Big Country' as they like to call it out here.

My college has halted operations for the next two days.

So I've been given 6 days off from work.

A SNO-CATION!!!

On the down side, I've been moved to the living room because the rent house that I'm in has taken the the words light and airy to heart.

On the PLUS SIDE: I have had time to sew, read and annoy my cats. I picked up a Tauton Press construction book that I've been looking through, sketching what I want my vardo to look like, and trying to figure out the arches i'll need, at least four by my estimates.

And while I HATE to think about work while I'm not at work, I've been thinking about the quilting top I'll need for the Folk Festival that is held at the college each year. I'll have to cut and put it together for the demo's or I fear it won't get done.

The only other thing is that I've been putting my name in the Corporate Not to Be NAMED here's Dream Home in Stowe, Vermont. As I grew up in Stow, Ohio; I would love to win it. Sigh.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment