Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ready... Set....

I've spent the last day and a half'; Cleaning out paperwork that I no longer need, three years worth at this point, as I wasn't able to do this for two years running. Then getting my financial paperwork together for last year and sorting it away in an appropriately labeled box, as well as setting up all the paperwork for the new year. (I'm ready to do my taxes as soon as I get my W-2's)  Then I started into the filing cabinet that holds my job hunt information and got it straightened out, plus three boxes that I had no clue what was in them. (One down, two to go at this point).

Again this all goes back to I don't want to have to move it if I have to bug-out in a hurry see the last post.

The house looks like a dirt devil hit it, but I've got 3/4 of my trash bin filled and  that's just the start, I hope.
I even overheated my shredder!

No comments:

Post a Comment