Thursday, January 13, 2011

Windows!!!

So,

I had to drive into Fort Worth today to unload a truck load of books. This is the only way to get rid of the weeded books from the library so they don't 'come back home' after we toss them.

I had extra time, and the traffic wasn't to bad so I drove up the road and found the Habitat for Humanity Re-Store. I figure that I will try to purchase what I need there. Now I wasn't planning on getting anything as I had left my credit cards at home, which  I normally do, but I had also left my debit card at home, which I Don't normally do. (I switched coats this morning and forgot the debit card in the pocket...)

The store is lovely and I was just wandering around looking at carriage bolts and wondering if there was any house wrap or two by fours, when I wandered by the Window area.

THERE THEY WERE!
TWO HALF CIRCLE WINDOWS!

I am talking brand new here folks. Still with their manufacturer listing and still in their factory bubble wrap.
Online price anywhere from 185 to 460 dollars.

Paid: 30 Bucks plus tax.
(That's fifteen dollars each!!)

Now I don't feel so bad about now having a trailer hitch yet.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment