Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I'm sitting in this boring brown little house. Did i mention that every room but the bathroom is brown. Including the outside and the carpet? And the ceilings are only 8 feet high?  I don't put up any curtains because I need as much light as I can get.

So I've start the new year alone (What's new) and thinking about financing. I will be starting tomorrow to get the financing together for the trailer that I don't even know where I'll get it from yet.

New Years Day I start the annual ritual of going through all my paperwork and getting everything wrapped up for the last year, while prepping for the New Year as I watch the highly edited Rose Parade.  My other goal for the rest of my last weekend of freedom is to clean out one closet of stuff. The less I have the less I have to move.  My land lady is 90+ and I don't know what might happen if she is called on to the next great adventure, Her son is taking care of the rental homes at the moment but I have no idea what the 'family' will do with the rent house that I'm in if anything, Goddess forbid, happens. I want to be ready for anything.

My New Year's Resolution is start and finish the Vardo. 

Happy New Year anyone that reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment