Saturday, November 27, 2010

Waiting for more Research and Thinking about the money.

So I went to the 'trailer' store the next town over, yesterday. 
The trailer store is semi truck trailers. LOL.
So I'll be looking at the new Tractor Supply Company trailers instead.

The next few days I'll be waiting on more research to come in.
The Jay Shafer book has been requested by ILL and I'm still considering buying the Dom Vardo Plans from  Portland Alternative Dwellings.  It would save me having to figure out how to use Google Sketch Up.

Another consideration is cost. I do not want to pay for any of this on my cc's so I'll be figuring out how to swing paying for this little project from my paycheck. To that end I may go on a research trip on Monday to check out the local (Only 125 mile away) Restore to see what they have or normally carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment