Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Trailer Maker???

So a friend from work is listening to me talk about my Vardo that I want to build and how I would need to modify a new trailer and has given me the name of a trailer maker in a town about half an hour south of here.  Hurray!

The search for information continues, as I purchased the Small House book by Jay Shafer.  I asked for it through inter-library loan, but out of ten libraries that were queried about loaning it to me, it was out. Ok the closest library that even had it was 500 miles out of the state. Time to get the book for myself. (Donate it to the library later...) I have also asked for English Gypsy Caravans' by Ward-Jackson  because the current price is 100 to 200 dollars on Amazon. Cross your fingers for this one!

Added plus! The book comes with the free plans for a Small House PoPoMo which have the all important diagrams for attaching a building to the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment