Friday, September 30, 2011

Maybe a trailer

There is the Perfect trailer for sale on Craigs list: 7x17 and most importantly no rail bars!

I have emailed the owner to see if it is still available!

While I still would not have anywhere to put it if I get, at least I would have a trailer to start.

(So it is a little longer than I was considering, I'll just add a porch! )

I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!!!

UPDATE: October 1th 2011

Had an email back from the owner: No one else has even inquired at this point.
So if nothing goes wrong, i.e. someone else buys it in the next two days... I have emailed to make arrangements to pick it up Tuesday!

I have warned the landlady that I would be bringing it home for a week or so, if I can't find a place to park it. There might be a chance that I could park it at work, which is why I'm not picking it up Monday, because I'll have to ask permission first. 

Lighting a candle to the Goddess now!

UPDATE ON THE UPDATE:

Called the owner Billy and told him I could come out on Wednesday. And a friend with a house has agreed to let me park it at their place temporarily while I continue to try to find a place to build. And a third friend has an in with the High School welding instructor who loves weird projects like this for his welding students to practice on, so if I need any welding done.. Grin.  Plus, and I Really Love this part: Billy went out and took the sign off of the trailer today until I could take a look at it. :) There are days I REALLY LOVE TEXAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment