Saturday, August 6, 2011

Prices have Fallen

I would like to point out that the Don Vardo from Portland Alternative Dwellings (PAD), a tiny house construction company based in Portland Oregon.(Direct from the website tehe..)

Have dropped their price on the Don Vardo Plans AND are now offering a 12 foot version as well for only...

Wait for it...

$30.

I will have to check my funds because I just bought a new pair of sandals off Amazon. (Truly, my current pair are shot and I've been in them from three years so you can tell I need a new pair...) So if  I may have to wait until the end of the month and my next pay check to pick up a copy. 

DON VARDO from Portland Alternative Dwellings

So go check it. Out.

With both this version and the Tiny House version by Jay S. plus some idea I've gotten off the web and design ideas I have from a few books, and a offer to help from Old Ben, I figure I will have something to build. If only I had a place to build.

Still in legal limbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment