Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ok that didn't work:

There are few houses available in the city where I wish to live. Yes, it is that small of a town. It is basically divided into two sections. Houses were people live and well.... If you mow your lawn and find three cars, you might be a R** N***.

I looked at a house that I really loved the outside. The inside however was a terror that would require double the price of the house to gut and repair.  It had no electrical circuit box, floor gas heaters from the 20's, no AC, a two door closet connecting two rooms.

*Yes, you could walk through the closet*

No not walk in ~ Walk Through.

But the worst was that 'someone' let a water bed into the back 'bedroom' I figure that at least half of the floor would have to be ripped out and replaced. The effected area is of course the bathroom and kitchen. So, I believe I will continue to be stuck in this brown house a while longer.

 Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment