Saturday, October 26, 2013

Problem for the future solved!

Happy Halloween!

There has not been much to report for the last few months, as I am working on saving all the money I can for the build. I've decided to hold on to the trailer I have, until I am firmly committed to the build, when I'll change it out for the car hauler without dovetail from my local supplier, or buy one from Tumbleweed. (Expensive but an option...) 

But what really has made me happy is Catherine Zola's post about bathrooms. She has found a solution that I didn't know existed and I want to share the information.


Just Because You Can Build A House Doesn’t Mean You Can Tile!


This is a solution that I have been looking for. Weight is a consideration and I hated the thought of a bathroom with bare metal walls, I didn't want to put in a plastic unit, most are to large and would have to be put in at the start of the build due to their vast size. I wanted something that I could customize for my needs and space. Tile or if I can find some on Craigslist Corian.

This waterproofing system maybe just the ticket that some of us are looking for.

(Schluter.com)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Ms. Zora!

No comments:

Post a Comment