Saturday, July 7, 2012

Off the back burner!

The reason(s) that I put the Vardo on hold.... will continue into the foreseeable future.

So holding off on the project has
a) been of driving me crazy &
b) not going to make a difference to the time space continuum.

Where to restart then becomes the question.

Plans for the (rest of the) weekend.

1. Sort and clean up the wood from the construction site. (Half done at this time...)

2. Take detailed measurements of the trailer & comparing them against the Vardo plans. (And I'm thinking that the plans will have to be tweaked.)

3. Create a tentative building materials list. 

4. Annoy the welders.

5. Still not telling my mother.

Pics of the wood pile tomorrow.

Update: I had to work until late tonight.. pics coming soon.
(And I bought a 2x4 just to say I was doing something.)





No comments:

Post a Comment