Friday, February 24, 2012

No Welding Today

So I got to my welder.

"I'm really sorry but...."

For various reason's he won't be able to do the welding, but I should check with the 'other' school welder on Monday... Which I will because if I don't he'll (The First Welder) hear that I didn't talk to him (The Second Welder). Which will probably lead to "I'm to busy.." I hope because then I won't have to wait again for the second welder at the school to work it into his class schedule. Because IF he had called me at the first week of class when he knew there was going to be a problem I could have talked to the second welding teacher and MAYBE, he could have worked it into his class schedule.

Relief: Now that  I know that I have to hire a welder, I might be able to get back on schedule to work on the vardo during spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment