Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hail Mary Pass

Did you know that American Football is the only sport in the world that has a play that is named after a religious act.

The Hail Mary Pass:

–noun
2.
Also called Hail Mary pass, Hail Mary play . a long forward pass in football, especially as a last-ditch attempt at the end of a game, where completion is considered unlikely.
And so the possibility of the house closing on Friday as planned is a long shot. 
Just in time for the debt ceiling default, I won't be getting that great a interest rate on the next house. 

There is a 10 day window after the July 30th that maybe they might get it together.. and I could still say ok and keep the pretty good deal i currently have.  But I'm probably going to have to go shopping again and lay out another 250 for another home inspection and 90 for another termite inspection...
But really, there if very little chance of this going through. The house will go to foreclosure and that' that, because it will then be months before it's back on the market and I won't get it at the great price let alone the great rate I had set up...
And because of the 10 day window that they (The bank, The sellers, Whomever) can't really go house shopping until August 11th. Which pushes me into September for moving. 

Virtually banging my head against the wall.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment