Saturday, May 14, 2011

Picked a house: Found a Trailer?: Or go with what is behind door number 3!

I think I've picked a house I want to buy.

And there is a small trailer that may just be the right price and the right size in town.

I'll make a call to go out and see it this week. (the trailer not the house.)

Next step buying the house so I can store the trailer.

Another option that I have not wanted to explore is finding someplace to work on the trailer and keeping the rent house. Upside: I would not be spending my savings on the down payment for a house.

I could make in roads to pay off the truck, last cc and student loan.

Downside: More wear and tear on my truck and gas prices are going up.
Still need to pay rent for where ever I can for working on the vardo.

I hate the rent house I'm in.

Confused but working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment