Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Hunt for a Trailer

Plan A: OH DEAR.

Plan B: Total Washout

On to Plan C:

Plan A was to purchase the trailer new from the Tractor Supply Company here in town. But they only have the utility trailers with the the rails around the edges. So I put this on the back burner and moved on to getting a new trailer from Home Depot.

Plan B: Home Depot, can not get me the trailer I want. Very depressing.

Plan C: Next I will check out the  trailer maker in the town an hour south.

Plan D: Is that I return to the TSC and get the trailer with the rails and work around them. (Option has merit as that I can secure the Vardo more firmly to the trailer)

Now this is all hinged onto finding out if the Landlord will allow me to park the trailer here.

But that is a blog post for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment